Monday, September 7, 2009

can't wait...

to be finished with this autocad i've been working on ALL. WEEKEND. LONG. (hence the weekend heavy posts). b is up north enjoying the outdoors and going to places called withrop and twisp - saying or hearing either sort of make me cringe - but they are beautiful, i'm sure.
during little breaks i've been..................SHOPPING. of course.mama's gots ta get some new shoes for autumn. mmmhmm. i took mies out in the rain today to play catch - she didn't seem to mind that it was pouring so hard that i had to bring an umbrella - and my red shiny ballet flats were leaking. done deal. need new flats. and the boots are for, well, posterity.

oh and here is my birthday wish - my materialistic birthday wish...


my far more honorable birthday wish is peace and kindness for all mankind. of course. and don't forget to:back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment