Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yesterday

Dear Universe,
Aside from missing ceramics class,
yesterday was the raddest.
Thank you
and
keep it up.
(!!!)

We finalized some major
decisions with Justine
for a table project.

While snooping around her site,
I found this photo that
Charlie Schuck took:

I l-l-l-l-l-love his work.
Justine mentioned that
he's taken photos for totokaelo.

Then we met with Ashley
to talk about a lighting project
in portland.
(More details as they firm up.)

Ashley also works as a stylist at Totokaelo
and handed me Charlie's card.
(I love how the universe works.)

Then we mailed off our contract
to Jansen+Co.

And Brian is still obsessed with this and this.

While I've still been obsessed with this:



and this:



And I finished up yesterday with a much
needed 6pm bedtime.
I literally couldn't more anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment